Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Little Dino Headnote

Well, tomorrow is my little sister's birthday...and it has nothing to do with this headnote. heheheh

So today I came up with a little addition to my long-term plans, and this note is just so I will not forget about it. I want to share with you little details of what I really wanted to do, what I have been up to, and what my future will be like, my immediate and my ultimate goals.

Bueno, to begin with I wanted to be a Forex Trader. That is my ultimate goal. It is going to be 3 or 4 years in the making. This is my ultimate dream, my obsession, more than a life-or-death situation...for me.

And needless to say it has brought about a lot of immediate goals. And one of them obviously is setting up autopilots in affiliate networks like ShareCash, EnviroFILE, Uploadables, Netgull, etc. (see http://bokel-says-thanks.blogspot.com/) and with CPAs etc.

There are as many autopilots as your imagination can conceive, so I guess it is safe to say that if you can conceive them, then they are easy.

But the thing is I am moving on...to blogging. I have spent close to a month setting up a PPD autopilot, but let us just say bureaucracy crushed it...yeah the first autopilot was running for quite a long time before I had to spent that 1 long month. Funny thing is if you check out youtube and you know me and you know what I am talking about..it is really so ridiculous. I only use Google for blank 100% organic traffic.

What is the difference between the big G indexing 10,000 obviously fake files and Youtube indexing all the worthless files including adult files on the planet? Yeah, I get it...they wanted me out, but since I am Asian, they had to beat around the bush, which is flattering but that is so racist. Okay, no more sad stories.

1001 NIGHTS
This is not how long I wanted to create an autopilot. But basically, the plan is to create 1000 ten-article microblogs linking to 10 main blogs and using just pure whitehat SEO. No botting!!!...uhm okay except for submissions. As you can see, this very blog for example says that I am starting from scratch, from zero or negative whatever to positive something. Okay, so every last week of the month, it is going to be like submitting completed blogs, linking them up, and then Adsense for finishing touches. It would not hurt to turn them into autoblogs after that.


How does this compute?
Simply long-term few bucks a day from ads. Evading sandbox and minimizing losses are top priorities.

How long will it take to set them all up?
I am looking at 4 or 5 months. I will not outsource writing because I am just going to be disappointed, no offense. I will write articles myself, and I personally do not care if a**holes copy them.

What then after that?
Trade training for 3 or 4 years, and still blogging. And do not get me wrong, but by the time I am ready to trade, I really believe there is going to be another major financial meltdown. No soldier goes to war without a gun, right? except the dumb ones LOL.
7
7
7

0 comments: