Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thesaurus Rex’s Meaty SEO Something Article



Happy Sunday (yeah midnight) my avid readers, dinosaurs and humans alike!

…uhm…well, just between you and me, I only have two readers, 1 dinosaur and 1 human. The human one is on the list of my followers! ahahahaha!

Yeah, I know the blog is stupid and messy, but I never really planned on SEOing it in the first place. I only intended it to be a landing page for microjobs.

And speaking of microjobs, the last one was a failure, a lack of judgment on my part. I cannot believe I did not get a single conversion after buying more than 400 signups. I have no idea what went wrong. It is just but normal to incentivize an incentivizable/incentivized offer, right? LOL…yeah, sad story (dinosaur sigh).

But I am not giving up on that CPA just yet. So today I made a video and started a Youtube campaign. The video is very good and promising and SEO’d, but I will not spend a single penny on pushing the campaign to the max. I just want to see some conversions.

I think I just might discover some skeletons in somebody’s closet here, but I will not post my findings here. I am just going to keep it to myself and move on to trusted companies like Amazon, Clickbank, or CJ, or another CPA perhaps, just that almost all CPAs are blocked by pop-up blockers and IP blockers.

On a lighter note, my biggest, humongous monstrous plan at the moment is a little vacation. Even dinosaurs need some time-out! And I am looking at learning some Wordpress stuff. I will not bank until I am good. So, no microjobs for my workers for now, maybe save for some account creation jobs.

Oh, this is the brutal part of this stupid little article…ahehehheh!
I am looking at some keywords related to my blog, and they are actually the lamest keywords on the Internet. So, I will try to define them at the best of my dinosaur ability and sorry that English is not my first language, it is “Mesozoic T-Rex Rawr Jargon Language.”



Here are some phrases, some catchy, some scammy, depends on the audience really:


The 'career' phrases

career counseling, career guidance, career help, career search, careers advice, employment agencies, employment search, find a career, find me a job, online job search, new career

---> just another pre-sale phrase, which means ‘buy our services’ (consultancy, agency, legal, whatever) as long as you pay us or as long as we deduct a lot from your salary…oh but no more layoffs, always fresh jobs.


The 'earn' phrases

earn extra cash, earn extra money, earn money, earn money from home, earn money online, earn money online without investment, earn money surveys, earn money through internet, earn money without investment, earn more money

---> or lose some or lose more. These kinds of phrases are very abused, overused, and misused in online opportunities campaigns. Take a look at the phrase ‘earn money’ for example. Are there employers who pay potatoes instead?

Again, being careful, alert, smart, and inquisitive will not kill you. However, if you are offering something totally free and your subjects are still skeptical, forget about them, they do not deserve your effort. Keep in mind that majority of the people cannot even see the opportunity in front of their faces. Rawrrrr!


The 'get paid' phrases

get paid to click, get paid to read, get paid to write, online surveys

---> A lot of people see these as not good sources of income, but I can assure you they are wrong. Take for example PTC or paid-to-click. A lot of grayhatters earn thousands of dollars a month using just forums and string links, but it is not as simple as that. The whole process involves creativity and research and normal brain activity.


The ‘make money’ phrases 

kids make money, make money easy, make money easy at home, make money fast and easy, make money from home, make money quick, make money taking surveys, make money today, make money with no money, ways for kids to earn money, ways for kids to make money, ways to earn money, ways to make extra money, ways to make money online

---> Catchy eh? They can almost always mean ‘be scammed fast if you do not use your brain.’ But then again, legits and scammers alike use such phrases, so it is really up to you. Do some research and use Google!



RANDOMS

help wanted ads, i want to make money
--->tens of thousands of random anons typing random thoughts on Google search. LOL

internet jobs
---> jobs for the cutest smartest creatures on the planet. Although, getting scammed is neither cute nor smart.

internet work from home
---> of course, would you rather do it in a public library or something?

interview preparation, interview techniques
--->not-so-random keywords typed in by first-timer 'low-paying so-called stable job' hunters.

mystery shopper
---> an urban legend created to make Mr. Salesclerk and Ms. Saleslady focus on their jobs instead of hitting on each other all day and still getting paid, and they even despise their jobs, huh! Also a primitive method to scout or spy on a competitor.

self employment
---> rewarding joblessness

stuffing envelopes
---> ah ah no idea what this is and no plan on googling. LOL

work online
---> get your fat ass in front of a computer!

writing jobs
---> intentionally mistaken for ‘steal somebody else’s articles, spin them at least,’ and there you have it, a job.

0 comments: