Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Blog Died And Resurrected


Sometime in October 2009, after finishing reading Twilight Saga and all Harry Potters on my phone, the only e-books left to read were online opportunities ones. It so happened that the first and second ones were boring, yeah good alternatives for sleeping pills, which was what I did actually.


The third e-book, however, caught my attention, and it was about this get‑paid‑to‑upload site, had no idea what it was, so I googled. By that time, an environmental catastrophe was banging Metro Manila on the floor LOL (not related to the story at all), and I had to stay home because it was Sunday and not because it was the end of the world. Because frankly rain or shine I always went to that ultra-super-mega adorable, huggable, lovable job. Oh God, I really loved being in a cage after giving up an out-of-box dream job. I did give up my sweet job back then and returned to my old sedentary job because I was occasionally quadriplegic, but I am all better now, been since I quit that stupid sitting job.

 
A Dream Started and Realized

At any rate, this is where it all began, when I came out of the box again. The first time I attempted earning from the site, I made 3 or 4 dollars overnight. And I thought multiply my efforts by 10 or 20 or 30, and I can totally ditch my job, which was what happened. Add to that the fact that I found other similar sites, and I was earning more than my high‑paying, highly stressful, FFF (fat flabby forty) job, the higher the pay the higher the stress level. And I said, “S*ck on my earnings, cruds.”

 
My Little Crappy Blog

Back in November 2009, I made a crappy blog about these sites I work with. It made it to PR4 without much effort. It was absolutely undeniably amateurish because I have no background whatsoever in blogging. And I consider myself 99.9% computer illiterate, totally no scripting or programming knowledge.

Anyways, my best friend, Google bot, decided that it was a spam blog and locked it, so I am recreating it now. But I was a proud father of that blog because it actually earned me a couple of hundred dollars during its short lifespan.



I Was So Frustrated Then Something Sparked

Back to the future, September 05, 2010, I was looking at my Paypal statement, and I felt depressed looking at these figures.



I thought to myself, “My online work-a-little-earn-a-little life sucks more and more everyday.” Yeah, but wait, I can still fund microjobs, give away on-the-spot microjobs and pay people even before they do the job, and doing so theoretically will increase my chances of earning more as the sites I work with become more and more popular. There have got to be some security measures I need to look at here, though.



A New Crappy Blog And A New Dream

Yes, this is that new shitty blog, but it comes with a dream. I was thinking, no, am planning, no, am starting to be an employer instead. Fund campaigns and earn a little from them. Everything goes to charity anyway. And my best friend, Google, need not worry because this is no PTC and everyone will actually earn more out of the bargain, and they are going to be paid ahead of time, as early as they accepted the microjob. I dream of doing this more and more often every time. By doing so, I provide the most competitive rates much much better than their crappy day job wages, and they in turn give me superb demographics.



Little Crappy Here Has A Bright Future

Two weeks from now and a couple more posts to this blog, this dream of mine will be realized with or without this Ads agency I checked out yesterday. You guys who are interested need not worry because I have one Ads partner currently and two waiting and very much willing to take me in.



If you want to reach me, read the ‘About Me’ section.

0 comments: